NOTES OF INTEREST:

Just Crochet/Craft Idea's: As usual I have a few new projects I'm working on and one more new Great Grandbaby coming that I'm creating a Blanket for, so, busy, busy. If you have any comments, or questions about my interests (creativity), I will answer them under the post where you leave the comment. Thanks for stopping by. Birdie



News of interest and/or Fun:

Bernat/Caron/Patons/Lily - Sugar & Cream...

Are all sharing the spotlight with a New Web Site - Lots of free patterns and great yarn buys. Check it out here: http://www.yarnspirations.com/

Also GO TO... ALL FREE CROCHET AFGHAN PATTERNS - They have several new Free e-books, and guess who has a Baby Afghan in one of their latest books. Try their link to the right and check out what they already have for Free and remember they also have ALL FREE KNITTING too!



Friday, May 20, 2011

A Perfect Purse

I was hunting around on the free pattern sites for a purse to go with the poncho for Fall and came across this pattern called "A Perfect Hobo Bag". As all crocheters know, not all patterns work out as one would expect, right? Well this is the most perfect pattern I've ever tried, one piece continuous exactly as written. I used the same yarn as in my poncho. I had to pass it on, so here is the picture of the one I made and the site where you get the pattern:
Thank you Crochetspot.com.
http://www.crochetspot.com/crochet-pattern-perfect-fit-hobo-bag/

No comments:

Post a Comment